Diploma in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering has a long history. It started with the management of natural water resources like dams and canals. It expanded into design and construction of buildings. Today it is the Civil Engineers who do the design of all structures. The range of the activities is vast from towers, bridges, oil rigs, highways, and reclamation of land etc.
Diploma engineers work in detailing the concepts, creating models, and do design and drafting. The work is completely computerized and 3D modeling has become a norm. It also includes pollution control, ground water management, design and construction of highways etc.
At local level they have many roles in the development of real estate projects and municipal activities.
Approval & Affiliation
Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Affiliated to Jharkhand University of Technology
- An admission is through Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B), Ranchi Jharkhand.
- The minimum qualification is 10th / Matric pass.
- ITI, +2 with Mathematics/ ISc pass or PCM 12th pass/ +2 Vocational Course pass students can get direct admission in 2nd year (Lateral Entry).
- PECE Test is mandatory for students to get admission through counseling.
- Site Engineer (Project On Site) Auto CAD Draughtsman
- QS - Assistant
- Planning Assistant
- Civil Structure Designing Quality
- Engineering Safety Engineering
- Water Project
- Store In charge
- Building Structure Estimation