Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical engineering deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and Electro magnetism. It is a mother discipline to a very large number of fields starting from energy, power generation and distribution, electronics, computer science controls and so on. Rural electriﬁcation continues to be a major job creating activity while maintenance of grids and network remains a major task.
Electrical engineering stream has very wide employment opportunity both in public and private sectors.
Approval & Affiliation
Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Affiliated to Jharkhand University of Technology
- An admission is through Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B), Ranchi Jharkhand.
- The minimum qualification is 10th / Matric pass.
- ITI, +2 with Mathematics/ ISc pass or PCM 12th pass/ +2 Vocational Course pass students can get direct admission in 2nd year (Lateral Entry).
- PECE Test is mandatory for students to get admission through counseling.
- Junior Engineer
- Site Supervisor
- Operation & Maintenance - Supervisor
- Assistant Design Engineer
- Assistant Sales & marketing - Engineer