Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering has been an evergreen discipline which provides a very large productive employment. It has been divided into three broad areas: (i) Energy and Environment, (ii) Mechanics and Design and (iii) Manufacturing.
India is working for creating more jobs in the manufacturing sector. This is expected to be in medium and small scale industries. Flexible and micro manufacturing are creating new spaces for growth.
The real growth of jobs anywhere in the world is in services, sales, distribution, marketing and automobile sectors. Employment in general is available with both Public and Private sectors.
Approval & Affiliation
Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Affiliated to Jharkhand University of Technology
- An admission is through Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B), Ranchi Jharkhand.
- The minimum qualification is 10th / Matric pass.
- ITI, +2 with Mathematics/ ISc pass or PCM 12th pass/ +2 Vocational Course pass students can get direct admission in 2nd year (Lateral Entry).
- PECE Test is mandatory for students to get admission through counseling.
- Product Design Engineer Production in charge
- Technical Engineer
- Manufacturing Systems Engg. Industrial
- Supervisor Installationan Maintenance- Engg
- Research & Development
- Production Control Supervisor