Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Electrical and Electronics engineering is one of the most important branches which has highly practical oriented ﬁeld. The core parts of the curriculum deals with the power generation, distribution, transmission and detailed scrutiny of the electrical equipment. The course also deals with the control systems, instrumentation, measurement and protection of electrical equipments alongside detailed inside-out of the domestic electrical set up. It takes its lead in every ﬁeld as there can be no area without power utilization.
Approval & Affiliation
Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Affiliated to Jharkhand University of Technology
- An admission is through Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B), Ranchi Jharkhand.
- The minimum qualification is 10th / Matric pass.
- ITI, +2 with Mathematics/ ISc pass or PCM 12th pass/ +2 Vocational Course pass students can get direct admission in 2nd year (Lateral Entry).
- PECE Test is mandatory for students to get admission through counseling.
- Junior Engineer
- Site Supervisor
- Operation & Maintenance - Supervisor
- Assistant Design Engineer
- Assistant Sales & marketing - Engineer